For almost 30 years I have been a smoker. I’ve gone up and down but averaged roughly a pack a day during that time. I’ve gone through streaks of hiding it, flaunting it, being embarrassed by it, quitting and starting again. I’ve carried breath mints and gum everywhere and worried about my yellow stained teeth and smelly clothes. I’ve made excuses to sneak out of meetings and events to grab a quick smoke a thousand times. I’ve tried to quit using drugs, patches, gum and every other way only to find it impossible. It’s ruined my health and made me feel like depressed and bad about myself because I am addicted to something that has no benefit and is completely horrible for me.
If this sounds like you also, I have some news for you.
I quit smoking 5 weeks ago. For real. I am a changed person. I am not a smoker who is trying not to smoke. I am a non-smoker.
- I do not miss it.
- I have zero urge for a cigarette.
- I can sit next to smokers and not feel anything except sad that they are stuck like I was.
- I am not eating more and gaining weight.
- I will not ever smoke again.
- I feel fantastic and healthy.
- I am walking 3-4 miles per day.
This is legit and it has changed my life and it will change yours if you listen to me.
My sister gave me a book over a year ago. I dismissed it and never read it.
6 weeks ago my good friend and fellow 30 year smoker called me and told me he quit smoking. When I asked him how he told me someone gave him a book….
At this point I decided to read the book.
Literally, this book will change your life.
- If you smoke even a little bit, read the book.
- If you smoke just when you drink, read the book.
- If you dip, read the book.
- If you smoke cigars, read the book.
- If you’re a full blown addict like I was, read the book.
If you have friends that smoke, and I know you do, then SHARE THIS POST. If they need help quitting then give them my cell phone number and tell them to call me. (903) 815-8721