I’ve done some research of different companies and I have decided on using ID Life. I made this choice for a couple of reasons:
- I can’t stand fake sweetener. I tried Advocare Spark for awhile previously and just couldn’t stomach it.
- ID Life is completely 100% natural. Not simply what the government regulations call natural or organic, but actually 100% natural.
- There’s not a lot of fluff… it’s vitamins and supplements that I need, all natural hydration, all natural energy snacks, a breakfast meal replacement shake and sleep strips.
- It’s a simple, regimented routine that I think will also help me be disciplined with food intake and exercise.
- It’s not total meal replacement. I like eating and I eat fairly healthy already. ID Life is supplemental only.
- It’s not formulated simply for losing weight, it’s goal is overall health.
To get started I took the ID Life Assessment which was completely free. I love that there is an actual medical and lifestyle assessment which then creates an individual plan for me.
Here we go, let’s see how it works!